Raytech’s Integrated Safety Unit is a useful device when creating rack-mounted transformer observing systems.
It supplies Raytech devices with fused electrical power, manages external interlocks, and provides a single interface for an external warning lamp. The ISU R can be used with non-Raytech devices as well. The whole system can be turned on and off with a single mains switch.
- One main power switch for the entire ATOS
- Handles external interlock signal
- Connect one warning lamp for all devices
- Proper and fused AC power distribution
- Additional fused power plug on front panel
- Indications for interlock circuit and warning lamp state
- Open system (not limited for Raytech devices)
- 5-Year standard warranty
- Size: L: 490 mm (19.3″) W: 436 mm (17.2″) H: 177 mm (7″), Rack Unit: 4U
- Weight: XX.X kg (XX.X lbs.)
- Input Power: 88 to 264 VAC, 47…63 Hz
- Front Panel: Sealed, Anodized
See Instruction Manual for more parameters. Specifications subject to improvement at any time.
Instruction Manual ISU R (1.00)
Leaflet ISU R (1.00)