Raytech’s MUX R multiplexer is designed to drastically reduce cabling time and increase test performance.
It is made to be used with Raytech’s winding resistance and turns ratio meters. Any MUX R configuration can be easily controlled by a winding resistance meter’s touch panel or by remote control.
- Minimizes cabling time
- All measurements with one cabling per transformer, including Winding Resistance and Turns Ratio
- Use up to three Multiplexers and measure transformers with three winding systems with one cabling sequence
- Get your own configuration containing from one to three Multiplexers, from one to three Winding Resistance Meters and one Turns Ratio Meter
- Control your Tap Changer with a powerful tap changer interface
- Operate all instruments on a touch screen or by remote control
- Get a customized, complete solution containing WR, TR and Multiplexers. Ask Raytech for an ATOS (Automatic Transformer Observing System)
- 5-Year standard warranty
Using a 4-wire measurement ensures the same high precision as measuring without a Multiplexer.
- Measuring Current: up to 100 Amps
- Size: L: 490 mm (19.3″) W: 436 mm (17.2″) H: 177 mm (7″), Rack Unit: 4U
- Weight: 10.3 kg (22.7 lbs.)
- Input Power: 88 to 264 VAC, 47…63 Hz
- Front Panel: Sealed, Anodized
See Instruction Manual for more parameters. Specifications subject to improvement at any time.
Instruction Manual MUX R (1.08)
Leaflet MUX R (1.01)