CAPO 1212 kV Capacitance & Power Factor
CAPO 12: 12 kV Capacitance Power Factor Test Set
The CAPO 12 is a fully automatic Capacitance, Insulation Power Factor / tan δ measuring instrument developed by Raytech Engineers.
The self-contained instrument performs measurements of Insulation Power Factor (cos ᵠ), Dissipation Factor (tan δ), Capacitance, Inductance, Excitation, Quality Factor and Power Loss (watts).
Measurements can be made up to 12kVAC at variable frequency (from 10Hz to 400Hz).
The portable and rugged instrument is perfect for use in the field, facility or manufacturing plant. It is specially designed for fast and easy measurements with the well-known high precision and quality of all Raytech instruments.
Advanced intelligence of design: Like all Raytech products, this system initializes itself with a self-calibrating and circuit check sequence.
The operator is immediately notified if any problem is detected.
- Test Voltage up to 12 kV
- Test Frequency 10Hz to 400Hz
- Power Factor / Tan δ reading
- Built-in Standard Capacitor
- Panel Mount thermal printer
- Microprocessor based system with internal storage for over 10,000 test results
- Data exchange via USB-Key or USB / RS232 Connection
- Storage and Printing of test results
- Complete automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Temperature channel
- Standard USB 2.0 & RS232 (serial) Interface
- Color LCD with backlighting and touch screen
- Panel mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- Mounted in rugged case for field testing