CT-T1: Fully Automatic, Portable Current Transformer Tester
The CT-T1 is a microprocessor-based Current Transformer Tester that measures CT Excitation, Current Ratio, and Winding Polarity. Single connection permits all taps on the current transformer to be tested automatically, without operator intervention.
This CT Tester is precision-made, just like all of the Raytech products you already know. Built to stand up to the harsh environments of field testing, the CT-T1 comes with a 5 year warranty to guarantee years of accurate and reliable usage.
- Fully automatic knee point detection
- Ratio range of 0.9 to 15,000
- 5 low side tap connections
- Performs CT excitation, current ratio, and polarity tests on current transformers
- Manual or automatic degauss and measurements
- Easy, one-time hook up for up to 5 CT taps
- Automatic test voltage range with adjustable limits
- Easy to use tap selector interface
- Data storage of more than 10,000 measurements
- Color 5.7″ LCD touch screen display for easy operation
- 3″ graphic-capable printer
- Two USB interfaces and one RS-232 serial port
- 5-Year standard warranty