T-RexPhase Angle Extender
T-Rex: Fully Automatic, Three Phase Voltage Extension to Turns Ratio Meter
The Raytech T-Rex three phase voltage extension is an optional system accessory for 3-Phase transformer ratio meter test sets designed by Raytech (i.e. TR-Mark III).
It was designed to give Engineers and Test Technicians the ability to test the phase relationships and actual voltage ratios of transformer windings while applying three phase voltage.
The system (in connection with a 3 phase Raytech Turns Ratiometer) precisely measures the ratio and angular relationship of transformer phases with voltage applied to all three phases simultaneously. This is a “real condition” measurement, which allows greater understanding of how the transformer will operate connected to a 3 phase system.
The T-Rex is contained within a separate yellow case and comes complete to connect to the Raytech TR-Spy, TR-Mark II or TR-Mark III three phase transformer ratiometer.
The T-Rex is especially useful for transformers with:
- Phase relationships other than multiples of 30°
- Zig Zag windings
- Uncentered neutral points
- Suspected broken, damaged, or missing core laminations
- Optional system accessory for 3-phase transformer ration meter test sets designed by Raytech
- Fully remote-controlled by TR-Mark II, TR-Mark III, and TR-Mark III 250V
- Single hook up to the transformer
- Outputs a pure three phase sine wave
- Automatic selection of test voltage frequency
- Measures phase relationships other than multiples of 30°
- Measures phase shifting transformer
- Measures power rectifier transformer
- Unique system on the market
- Extremely rugged (can withstand a drop test of 1 meter)
- 5-Year standard warranty