WR50-13: 50 Amp, 3 Channel Winding Resistance Meter with Demagnetization and Discharge
The WR50-13 winding reistance meter is the same instrument as the WR50-12 but with an additional measurement channel.
Because of its 3 voltage channels, it is able to measure 3 winding resistances at the same time. The measurement range for current is user selectable, from 0.025A to 50A.
Raytech’s digital winding resistance meter WR50-13 is the enhanced version winding resistance system with a most advanced demagnetizing circuit. It is designed for a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive load.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source, and the fastest discharge on the market.
Operation: The WR series of instruments apply a preset current level, selected by the user, from 0.025A to 50A. The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display, and can be stored or printed.
Compact Design: The WR50 is a lightweight system, designed with its own rugged waterproof field case.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on, the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during initialization or operation, the operator immediately will be notified. The system constantly monitors the condition when turned on. The WR series has extensive protection built into the circuitry. This is one of the many reasons we can extend our warranty to 5 years.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Complete, automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Automatic measurements of resistance from 0.00 µΩ … 100 kΩ
- Demagnetizing Circuit (Advanced design)
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 10,000 test results
- Data exchange via USB-Key or USB / RS Connection
- Printing and storage of test results while the test system is measuring
- Temperature channels with automatic resistance correction
- Automatic, high efficiency cooling system to dissipate internal temperatures
- Automatic shut off for over-temperature conditions
- Simple-to-operate color LCD touch screen with backlight
- Panel-mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- Mounted in a rugged case for field testing
- Fully automatic cooling curve analysis (option AHRT-01)
- Fastest discharge time on the market
- 5-Year standard warranty