TR-1PSingle-Phase Ratio Meter
TR-1P: Fully Automatic, Single Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Meter with Printer
The TR-1P single phase turns ratio meter is the same instrument as the TR-1 but with a built-in printer, which allows you to print out your measurement results directly in the field.
The TR-1P was designed to be a rugged and reliable automatic transformer ratio meter for accurate readings with on-site laboratory precision. This system will test ratios to 4000:1. The design of this test system is based upon the popular Raytech Automatic Three Phase test set: TR-Mark III.
There is no maintenance required. There is no calibration procedure (No potentiometers to turn), due to the utilization of high precision components in the design.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on, the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problems are detected during this initialization period, or during operation, the operator is immediately notified. The system constantly monitors the condition of the transformer under test. The TR-1P can even recognize shorted leads and will terminate the test without any damage to the test equipment.
- Fully automatic, continuous operation system
- Built-in Printer
- System is housed in a rugged, lightweight, waterproof case
- Battery-operated instrument, which can be recharged with line voltage, or an optional DC Car Adapter
- Reverse Polarity Test
- Continuity Test
- Test current up to 1A for CT testing
- Internal storage for the last 50 test results
- RS-232 interface with optional adapter
- Pass / Fail Function
- Save up to 16 Transformers for comparison
- Over 1,000 measurements without recharging
- Install the TinyFlashLoader software, and you will be able to update the firmware using the optional RS-232 Interface Cable Adapter (TinyFlashLoader software is free to download from the Software page of our website)
- 5-Year standard warranty