WR100-12R: 100 Amp, 2 Channel Winding Resistance Meter with Demagnetization and Discharge
Raytech’s digital winding resistance meter WR100-12R is the winding resistance system with a most advanced demagnetizing circuit as a rack version.
It is designed for a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive load.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source and the fastest discharge unit on the market.
Operation: The WR series of instruments apply a preset current level, selected by the user, from 0.025A to 100A. The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display and can be stored.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on, the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during initialization or operation, the operator will be notified immediately. The system constantly monitors the condition when turned on. The WR series has an extensive protection built into the circuitry. This is one of the many reasons we can extend our warranty to 5 years.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Complete, automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Automatic measurements of resistance from 0.00 µΩ … 100 kΩ
- Demagnetizing Circuit (Advanced design)
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 10,000 test results
- Data exchange via USB-Key or USB / RS Connection
- Storage of test results while the test system is measuring
- Temperature channels with automatic resistance correction
- Automatic, high efficiency cooling system to dissipate internal heat
- Automatic shut off for over-temperature conditions
- Simple-to-operate color LCD touch screen with backlight
- Panel-mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- Fully automatic cooling curve analysis (option AHRT-01)
- Fastest discharge time on the market
- Standard USB 2.0 & RS-232 (serial) Interface
- 19″ rack-mounting casing
- 5-Year standard warranty