WR50-12R50A – 2-Channel
WR50-12R: 50 Amp, 2 Channel Winding Resistance Meter with Demagnetization and Discharge
The WR50-12R winding resistance meter is the same instrument as the WR50-12 but built into a 19” rack housing.
Therefore, it can be used very well in test labs or be assembled into complete measurement systems. The WR50-12R is the enhanced version winding resistance system with a most advanced demagnetizing circuit. It is designed for a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive load. The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display and can be stored.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source, and the fastest discharge on the market.
Operation: The WR series of instruments apply a preset current level, selected by the user, from 0.025A to 50A.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on, the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problems are detected during initialization or operation, the operator will be notified immediately. The system constantly monitors the condition when turned on. The WR series has extensive protection built into the circuitry.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Complete, automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Automatic measurements of resistance from 0.00 µΩ … 100 kΩ
- Demagnetizing Circuit (Advanced design)
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 10,000 test results
- Data exchange via USB-Key or USB / RS Connection
- Storage of test results while the test system is measuring
- Temperature channels with automatic resistance correction
- Automatic, high efficiency cooling system to dissipate internal heat
- Automatic shut off for over-temperature condition
- Standard USB 2.0 & RS-232 (serial) Interface
- Simple-to-operate color LCD touch screen with backlight
- Panel-mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- 19″ rack-mounting casing
- Fully automatic cooling curve analysis (option AHRT-01)
- Fastest discharge time on the market
- 5-Year standard warranty