WR50-2: 50 Amp, Two Channel, Winding Resistance Meter
The WR50-2 was designed for a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of inductive loads.
This technology was then packed into a portable test system for use by apparatus manufacturers, rebuild shops, and electrical maintenance crews.
This intelligent system has an easy to use operation screen, which allows quick selection of the current level to be measured. Just point with your finger on the item you want to change or activate.
- Simple touch screen operation
- Charges inductive loads up to 1500 Henry
- Heavy duty protection circuitry
- Fully remote operation capability with an external PC
- 3 temperature input channels
- High power DC Supply (50A/50V)
- DC Current adjustable for resistance from 0.05 µ to 1 KΩ
- Data transfer to internal/external printer at selectable intervals
- Fastest discharge unit on the market
- Visible and audible indicator for discharge status
- Emergency discharge activates from emergency stop button or system power failure
- Data storage of up to unlimited measurements
- Built-in panel-mount printer
- Mounted in a rugged case for field testing
- 5-Year standard warranty